step by step:
- open the image that want to cutout
- u can zoom in or out ur image with zoom tool
- select with polygonal lasso tool ur own image
- u can inverse ur selecting by menu select – inverse
- delete the other except ur own image (transparent background)
- u can scale ur image with press ctrl-t or menu edit – free transform then click and drag ur size
- set grayscale mode by click menu image – mode – grayscale
- set brigtness/contrast that u want by click menu image – adjustment – brightness/contrast….
- then cutout by click menu filter – artistic – cutout…. and change the value until u get ur own image that u like
- u can draw the border line by:
- click rectangular marquee tool
- click subtract from selection (at the top)
- drag ur own line and fill it
- save ur work.
(ref from many source)